If baby turned out to be opposite sex of what you were told....

were you disappointed? Be honest!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yeah, in a way...we had a girl already, were told we were having a boy, decided to be done since we'd have 1 of each. Yeah, we didn't stop, had another 2 after that, took til the last one to have a boy too.
    Anonymous

• they told me they were 80% sure at 18 weeks that it was a boy but I had several more u/s after that and they couldn't see anything at all (sex wise). So I'm crossing my fingers for a GIRL! A want another girl so bad! I just relate to girls better. So I won't be upset if they tell me Its A Girl! I will jump for freakin joy!!! :) lol
    Anonymous

• Id be a bit disappointed but would pray for a healthy baby regardless of gender!
    Anonymous

• I was very disappointed. Lol. We were told it was a boy the entire time, then find out at birth it was a girl! Needless to say, we had to do a lot of re-arranging!
    MissMommyK

Answer by MissMommyK at 5:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I never found out by ultrasound because my child refused to show anything except butt for every scan. Turns out it didn't matter, 'cause I knew I was having a boy and I did!
    Anonymous