Why is it that most little boys clothes are associated with some sort of sports icons on it??

I think its ridiculous! I hate sports lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is 3 and I've hardly seen anything like that, in any sizes up to 4T. You must be shopping at the wrong places.
    Anonymous

• Really? You've hardly see anything with a baseball or football or some sort of BALL on it? I see them freakin everywhere!
    Anonymous

• just like little girls clothes is pretty much princess princess princess. and the boys clothes sections at most stores are so small. I never find anything for my 2 year old at walmart because it's maybe one or two racks
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I don't have any boys but when I am shopping for friends or relatives kids I avoid the sports clothes too. For some reason reason they are so unappealing to me. Carter's has a lot of animal themed boys clothes that are really cute.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I have no idea but I hate them too they always look cheap to me..
    Anonymous