I know I'm not the ONLY one!

I love this "Answers" tab and I know I'm not the only one. I feel like I can ask anything and not be judged (at least when I post as annonymous) and I feel like I've learned quite a bit since the option has been available.

Does anyone else want to share their thoughts?

Asked by ReneeK3 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I totally agree with you on that, this tab is ingenious

Answer by bubblycute at 6:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• We'll just say I have quite a few anonymous questions floating about lol. That's one feature I love!

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 6:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I totally agree with u because u shouldnt be judged on who u are

Answer by Mom-o-Matic4567 at 8:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I love it too... I love the anonymous feature, too.

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• i agree i love it its a great thing to have and iam glad others feel that way as well

Answer by Patience1 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Haven't used it yet but i see your point about asking ? when you feel no one knows who you are so you cant really be judged and everyone ans ? so quickly and honestly.

Answer by AuntieVetta at 11:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I enjoy this section very much. I hope that when I answer questions I leave something usuful. I don't worry about it though. It is only advise/personal experience. The questioner will either accept or reject biggie. I've shared a lot of things..but I've also learned a lot about different things. I've been out of the baby loop for so long things have changed dramatically. Sometimes the old ways are best...and sometimes not. Thanks!

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Yeah this is great. Just going through and reading other answers is awesome.

Answer by libbykate at 12:44 AM on Jun. 28, 2008