im not even out of my pj's yet and havent got much of anything done...anyone else have their "lazy days"

i been bustin my ass the past few weeks trying to get everything together so i can go back to college and just got everything squared away yesterday and today i just seemed so blah...just so physical and emotionally exhausted.
normaly they want students registared in april for summer programs and i went in the middle of may and being they still had openings for the program they allowed me to do a later registration so had to get health statement, vaccines up to date, take admissions test get financial aid, then register. had a few ppl say i couldnt get it all done in time but i did and now im drained.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sounds to me like you deserve a break before school starts!
    mommyofJames512

Answer by mommyofJames512 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I'm having the laziest saturday ever!
    Anonymous

• lol, I just took off my gown and put on clothes and it's almost 5 p.m. here! I had a lazy day for sure! Not even sure why I changed this late in the day since I'm alone today anyway

Answer by admckenzie at 5:48 PM on Jun. 5, 2010