How many times and what do you feed your LO?

If you're still BF, how many times a day do you do that and how many times a day do you give food and what?

mypreciousbabe

Asked by mypreciousbabe at 5:58 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i don't count or clock watch. She bf whenever she wants. If I am eating she crawls over, sits or pulls up and "begs" and I giver her small chunks to eat of fruit and veggie from my meal. If she doesn't want it she doesn't take it. If I want her to have fun exploring, that is the only time I get the high chair, get her naked and let her chase and squeeze pear squash etc If i don't want a mess i offer her from my finger, or let her pluck a chunk from my hand, or guide the spoon. but she decides how much she wants. I don't measure. She is 8 1/2 months and we've done this for a month. no gross rice cereal or bland baby food.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 6:54 PM on Jun. 5, 2010