how to tell my husband that he doesnt make me cum anymore. (TMI)

my husband and i had a really good sex life before we had our twins. now he is always in such a hurry and doesnt take it slow and make love to me anymore. because of this he doesnt make me cum. I dont want to hurt his feelings and tell him that our sex life sux but our girls are 10 months old and i have not cum since before birth.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Cant he tell when you orgasm? Mine can always tell.
    Anonymous

• How can he know if you don't tell him? Just talk with him about it. I'd just tell him that I need him to go slower. You are a lucky woman. Some of us have never had an orgasm during intercourse. Now that I'm old I can't have one at all! That just sucks. Tell the man what you need him to do. He'll probably be thrilled to help you out if you just let him know.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:28 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Yeah, it s TMI. Talk to HIM about it.
    Anonymous

• You need to have open communication with him, tell him what you need and want.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:05 PM on Jun. 5, 2010