Would you pay money for someone to take care of packaging your child's birthday candies?

Hi as a mom I know how little time we have. There is always something going on. Recently a few of my friends had a birthday party for their 7 year old child. They invited about 25 kids. They put together 25 bags of gummy bears each with a label on it with a message. I was wondering if anyone would pay money for this type of service, if you could just go online, order the type of candies you want, the amount you need (ex. 30 Bags) and what message you want on the bags (for ex: Happy Birthday Chris - Chris 7th Birthday - Thanks for celebrating with us...) Would you pay money if someone else would take care of it for you? Just trying to think of things I could do from home, as I'm a stay at home mom. Any ideas? Thanks!

Ronnie165

Asked by Ronnie165 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Food & Drink

• No I wouldn't ..sorry but I would put them together myself and have the birthday child help make them for his friends.
    Anonymous

• No I wouldn't it has always been part of the birthday childs help choosing what to put in the bags and making them up, sorry.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:03 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I know plenty of people that would. My son is almost 14, so we don't do goodie bags anymore. My friends have offered to pay me to put together goodie bags for their kids birthdays. You could make a killing. Just have a portfolio of themes, etc for people to look at. A kid can still chose what they want in the goodie bags.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• nope
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• No I wouldn't.
    Anonymous