What do you think of the name Jayden?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• LOVE IT!!!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 6:35 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I ADORE Jayden! It's my new baby's name!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 6:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• For a boy or girl?
    Anonymous

• That it's overused
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 6:37 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• My dd is Jayden. We call her J!
    Anonymous

• Its cute but VERY VERY popular ...... I know 4 moms with babies who have that name -- and they are all under 1 year old.....

Same with Jaelynn / Jaylin ... which is a name I had picked for my daughter, but now I am glad I didnt, because of all of the other jaelynns her age
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 6:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Common but cute.
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 6:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I think 10 years ago it was AMAZING. Now, though it's the new Caitlin, Tyler, Jennifer, etc etc. If you're OK w/ your child being 1 of 5-7 in their same class.... then go 4 it
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:51 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• remember though that w/ common names this: your child loses their individuality ... they become that Jayden with the green eyes. The other Jayden with the tall dad. That other Jayden with the big ears. The other Jayden with the fat Mommy. Do you mean the Jayden who pees his pants? No, the Jayden with the huge birthmark. and so on.... a child deserves at least a SHOT at a name that will make them individuals. I was a Jennifer born in 1981.... there were sooooo many of us, our teacher had no choice but to number us like cattle. It sucked.... I now have Blake & a Molly. Not too common, not too trendy. We've only ever met 1 other Molly and a few Blake's in 5 years now. WHEW!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:54 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Like it! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:55 PM on Jun. 5, 2010