He doesn't do anything for me...

I am dating a guy, have been for 9 months now. I love him, but he does nothing for me sexually. In bed, we have sex his way and it just doesn't feel good to me. I wish it did. Plus he's not very demonstartive, we never have any foreplay except kissing, I'd just like some sizzle in our lives. Is it worth talking to him about or should I just let it go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• He doesn't have a crystal ball. Definitely tell him what you want. If he refuses to learn, dump him! A real man is more interested in getting you off knowing that you can't help but reciprocate. the wheels on the bus are supposed to go round and round, so to speak. Any man that's only interested in his own pleasure may not know better (self centered) or chances are no woman has opened her mouth to tell him otherwise. You're worthy of love, respect and pleasure. GO FOR IT!
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 7:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• talk to him. be honest with him and tell him the truth on how you feel. you may be surprised!

eva123

Answer by eva123 at 7:16 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• OP here: I totally agree that he's not a mind reader. I just tried talking to my husband about it when I was still married and after many months of fighting and talking learned he was gay and could only get off with me if he thought about a man or men during sex and he couldn't touch me at all because he hated me. I don't really want to go through all that again so that's why I haven't talked to my new boyfriend yet.
    Anonymous