What is wrong with Ramen Noodles?

I mean the noodles. I understand some may not like the flavoring packet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Food & Drink

• The flavor is really high in sodium... but I don't think it's going to hurt you to have it ever few months.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 7:21 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• idk but if your broke ramen's the way to go! lol
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 7:22 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Very little food value and high salt content, but like pp said, i don't think it hurts to eat them once in a blue moon.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 7:23 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Some brands flash fry the noodles, but some are baked. We have them now & then, but I either use just half the seasoning or I drain off all the liquid before eating the noodles. After I have them, I'm thirsty all day & night.
    Anonymous

• zero nutritional value. any other questions?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:29 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• they're full of sodium
    Anonymous

• GIRL MY ME AND MY 2 KIDS AND HUSBAND LIVE ON THEM THERE SO GOOOOD !
    Anonymous

• There are some people that will complain no matter what you feed your family, so just make what they will eat. I use 1/2 the packet of seasoning because there is a lot of sodium in the packet. But it is a cheap meal and with people not working, you do what you have to do to feed your family. Buying fresh produce all the time is expensive.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I have never tried ramen noodles. Not a real big soup person, but I absolutely love the salads that people make with them.
    jucyfrut

Answer by jucyfrut at 8:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• The noodles have no nutritional value (we only eat whole grain pasta & pasta made with vegetables) and the seasoning packets are loaded with sodium and also have no nutritional value. I'd rather make thin noodles & add fresh veggies with a homemade vegetable or chicken broth to it than to make Top Ramen.
    Anonymous