face book.

i dont even know if i can write a question about face book on here. anyway. i think some has not blocked me but has hid there blogs from my site... is this possible?? i know my sil was writing some real nasty political stuff that i didnt want my friends to see soo i hid her...can some one do that to me so i cant read what they were writing???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yep... you can customize who reads what...
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 7:58 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Yep, it's really easy.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:00 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• op----can i tell if some one has done this or do they only know???i was wondering if my sil knew i did it to her... but now im wondering if someone else has done it to me....
    Anonymous

• No, there's nothing that says "you were blocked" but she may happen to notice. The only way to know for sure is to ask the person who you think blocked you, if they tell the truth.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Yes, you can customize who you want to see each and everything on your facebook. You can hide your Wall with posts from certain people, you can hide your photo albums from certain people. You can control who can post on your wall and who can't.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 6:31 AM on Jun. 6, 2010