What do I do, or do I do nothing??

My sisters fiance is a lazy piece of crap. He doesn't help with their kid, he won't help around the house, and he treats her like a slave. They live with us so it is hard to ignore the issues. He also refuses to eat any of the food I cook mostly because it is healthy, so he makes her go out and buy a bunch of crap and then yells at her because he has heartburn..

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 8:03 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• What is the living situation exactly? Is it your home and they are there paying rent, is it their home, or a different situation?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:06 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Sense they live with you, I guess it is your place you are talking about. I would tell him how to act in your house or they WILL move out.

Answer by louise2 at 8:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• They live with my husband and I. They are supposed to be paying rent, not a lot may I add. They moved in the end of April and were both supposed to get jobs and start paying rent starting in May. We are only asking $300 a month for the two of them and their son. I do not want to kick them out because that would leave them homeless with their 5 month old..
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 8:13 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I WOULD KICK HIS ass then kick his ass out ! !
    Anonymous

• thats a hard decision......shes with him and shes dealing with. Reguardless what you say she will do whatever she wants. But yet I wouldnt be able to put up with it in my house. Good Luck with that!!!
    Anonymous

• That is a good one. Kick him out. Let the wife and kids stay.

Answer by louise2 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• If she lets him treat her like crap, she'll continue to let him wherever she lives. You just have to decide if it's upsetting your home, or children. If it's too disruptive to your home life then he has to go, if she chooses to follow it's her choice. If it's just a matter of you dont like how he is, then I'm sorry you may have to keep your mouth shut. Maybe sisterly chat would help.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I'd tell him not to let the door hit him in the butt as he leaves. Your sister and the baby can stay, but he goes.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• If she wants to marry a guy like that then she has issues
    Anonymous

• Kick them out or get the f over it.
    Anonymous