has anyone else had this happen??

I pregnant with my second and I'm 15 wks and I keep having weird pulsing feeling in the back of my left leg it's not a pain it's just weird and annoying you know kinda like you get in your eye sometimes but I'm getting it in my leg upper left thigh is that normal? Oh another question y is it that some of these pregnancy sites say that most pregnant woman are comfortable sleeping on the left side and I am more comfortable on my left side but I'm starting to get shoulder cramps I toss and turn a lot since I've gotten pregnant it's really hard for me to sleep I sleep for 2 hrs then wake up and shoulder hurts and I switch sides and then repeat the process all night uurrgghh it's frustrating I didn't have that when I was pregnant with my first.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have the same problem with the shoulder thing.I toss and turn most of the night because of it. I just try to rearrange the pillows the best I can.
    And as soon as I get comfortable..of course my dh has to roll over,straddle his leg across my body or practically knock me out of the bed because he's a bed hog,lol. Or my daughter starts crying and I have to get up. I pretty much don't know what a good nights sleep is anymore,lol.
    As for as the twitching or pulsing thing...the baby is probably in a position where its laying on one of your nerves and causing it.
    The symptom I got with my 2nd that I didnt get with my 1st that disturbed me the most was this burning sensation in th ebacks of my legs.One day, I took a look back there and all these red spidery looking veins were there!!AHHH! I went to dr.in tears,she assured me they would go away..thankfully they did! LOL Good Luck!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:17 PM on Jun. 5, 2010