Why do you love your path?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• i dont i was beat on when i was growing up , my mom was a bitch to me !
    Anonymous

• Anon - I meant your RELIGIOUS PATH!

Also, not sure why this posted Anon - It's me guys... Just trying for a light, drama free post tonight.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:16 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Yes I am.

Answer by louise2 at 8:17 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• even with all of the hills i've had to climb and the opsticals that stood in my way i love every minute of it. my path is who i am. loving yet hard, peaceful yet loud. i am.
    Anonymous

• I love my spiritual path b/c it allows me to follow my heart, at all times....at all costs. And my heart never, ever lies to me. I love my path because it allows for respect and love and tolerance towards all others, even when they don't show me the same.
    I love my path because it has brought me utter joy and love and light in ways that I have never, ever known before.
    I look at the stars and the moon and I just KNOW I come from the same dust as the light I see from the sky. I think that is just amazing!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I feel more in tune with who I am and have a better out look on life, death and rebirth. I love how we can believe anyway that brings us peace. I like it that most of us have that feeling of "home" when we first come to the path. I love how nature means so much more to me than it did years ago. The sounds, sights and the heart and souls of all the creatures in tune with my own.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:52 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• i love the peace that it has bought into my life
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• m2, that doesnt make sense. if she wanted to go anon and slipped, she wouldnt have written it in. she would've just said what she said without saying that she doesnt know why it went anon.
    Anonymous

• Questions I had were answered, I dont live in guilt or fear anymore, I found an inner peace and joy that I didnt quite have before.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I love my path because it is uniquely mine. Though I have had many companions along the way, it is not a well worn path. It is exploratory and questioning. It is positive, affirming, and a has brought me much peace and contentment. I feel "at home" in a way I never did with my parents' beliefs.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 9:05 PM on Jun. 5, 2010