Just curious has anyone else craved ice cream like really bad like can't get enough of it this is my 2nd pregnancy with my first it was funyons lol??

MrsMorton080508

Asked by MrsMorton080508 at 8:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• mine was blueberry slushies. OM how i could put away about 5 of those in one day.
    Anonymous

• Yes. A lot. And it didnt stop after I had the baby... I would sit and eat quarts at a time. Dont do it though!! It will make you gain weight like crazy. Instead, indulge in some Skinny Cow brand ice cream bars, mashed frozen bananas, or homemade fruit smoothies.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 8:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• With my 1st I went to Dairy Queen every single day and ordered a small vanilla cone with crunch on it,lol. He was born lactose intolerant! Go Figure! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:19 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• This is my second pregnancy and all I want is a big box of Junior Mints lol
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 8:19 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• second pregnancy, AFTER I had him, for 3 months all I ate was vanilla icecreme with vanilla sandwich cookies smashed in it. I could eat two gallons a day, and I lost weight. But it was literally all I atew. weird since I was no longer preg, but he was a month early(shrugs) weird.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:22 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I had to have sugar free triple chocolate ice cream every day during my first pregnancy. I also craved french fries, but only indulged a couple of times. Both of my pregnancies I craved grape juice and my 2nd I always wanted all kinds of fruit.
    Anonymous

• Oh yea, Ice cream and doghnuts were big for me. I eventually substitued freezer pops for the ice cream. I mean I ate those things like crazy. I bought a HUGE case of them from Sams Club and I think I had 5 left by the time I delivered. LOL
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• my first I had vanilla ice cream, bananas, choco syrup, marichino (sp?) cherries and a bit of the cherry juice poured over that....YUM!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• 1st child it was pizza. I was at CiCi's Pizza all the time. With the 2nd it was icecream and milkshakes all the time. This go around it is icecream and popsicles.
    extremelibrary

Answer by extremelibrary at 8:51 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• With my kids I never had any real cravings, but with my first I did chew on ice all the time. I'd fill water bottles and put them in the freezer just long enough for it to freeze about half way so I could squeeze and shake the bottle into ice chips. It drove everyone crazy - the constant sound of me chewing on ice and now my first DD is 5 and she chews on ice all the time. lol.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2010