What's a good color!!!???

well it's the summer, the family and I are wanting to take pictures but not sure of what color to wear. my husband is few fond of black, but i refuse to wear black. so i'm looking for a good summer type color to have all of us wear with jean bottoms for the photo. any ideas?

MommaSyrup07

Asked by MommaSyrup07 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I'd go with white polo shirts.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• to me, summer colors are yellow, bright green, pink, and maybe light blue
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Do you have a split of girls and boys? How many kids and what genders do you have? For us, my husband is the only guy so our last family picture (in fall) our girls wore pink and DH and I wore black. I have seen good ones where the males wear 1 color and females another. white is a good classic look with jeans.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 9:14 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• May be a hard color to find. But Burnt orange might be pretty :( Or yellow! Button down shirts for boys and hubby and frilly shirts for girls and you!!!

Proud ceomom Jessica
    http://www.internetceomoms.com/westfamily
    texasmommy1216

Answer by texasmommy1216 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I love the idea of everyone in jeans and different white tops. However we are doing jeans and white and navy blue for out pictures next week because DD has the cutest little white sailor dress with navy blue trim. I got the perfect navy blue top with anchor buttons and DH is wearing a navy blue and white striped polo. (He's actually in the Navy so I tried to get him in his dress whites but it was a no go!)
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 2:06 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Weve done jeans and white shirts....its very good.
    I like to coordinate also so this year I am thinking all khakis and polos but a different pastel color of polo for each family member. It still coordinates.
    Ive done khakies and browns with some vanilla.
    Have fun!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 4:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Do you have mixed gender kids? When I only had 1 dd and 1 ds I did did blue but I made sure my dd had a giant blue bow in her hair.
    Dont forget to accent with jewelry too.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2010