Respect?

Is respect important to you in a relationship? What do you do, when your spouse does not respect you at all? Is that a sign that the relationship is over and a deal breaker? What would be a deal breaker in your relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Respect is vital. Yes it was a deal breaker for me and I left when my x showed he no longer respected me.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:06 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Yes, it's vital. And unless your significant other is willing to work on it counseling, then bye-bye.
    Anonymous

• This is something that should have been sorted out during the dating process.

If he doesnt respect you while dating he doesnt progress to being a husband.........

problem solved.

Anonymous

• Yes respect is very important. I won't be with a man if he doesn't respect me. If my boyfriend didn't respect me then he doesn't love me and I'm wasting my time.
    Anonymous

• Wow! These answers are great! Way to go girls!! I agree... Respect is everything.... either he shows it or he's gone.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 9:49 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• What is there without respect? How could anyone really be invested in a relationship if the other person didn't respect you?
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 11:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2010