HOW CAN U KNOW WHEN UR PARTNER CHEATS ON YOU?

WHAT ARE SOME CLUES?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• is this a serious question? If so.....you know he's cheeting on you when he dosnt want sex with you, he comes home smelling like perfume or some strange soap you dont use, strange women call the house for him, he's always got something to do outside the house and wont tell you where he is going, or who he is with. There are unknown to you numbers on his cell phone and when you call them and a woman answers, not a man. OR you catch him with another woman.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Usually people don't ask this question, unless they already know the answer!!!
    Anonymous

• when u want to know when someone cheats on u look that person in the eye and say you need to have a talk with the person and say:Are u seeing someone ekse who i dont know about cuz im having the feeling u are.
    Mom-o-Matic4567

Answer by Mom-o-Matic4567 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• When you see a naked woman in bed with him
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 11:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• You will have a gut feeling, also if he is fighting with you about EVERYTHING UNDERTHE SUN, I know that sounds funny but when My husband cheated on me that was what was going on, also he changes his normal routine like my husband always charged his cell phone in our kitchen but when he cheated he started charging his cell in our room, ( I was sleeping in the living room because I had just had knee sugery) oh ya he also will start changing his passwords on his cell phone and his computer.... Let me know if you have anymore questions
    Luvdolphins

Answer by Luvdolphins at 12:16 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• If you think he's cheating then he's cheating. Either deal with it or leave. I believe that my bf is/has cheated on me during this pregnancy. I confronted him and realized I had no exit strategy, so I'll deal with it til I have the baby and get my strength back to leave him. Until then I'll just shut up about it. I suggest you shut up too until you are serious about leaving. Theres no reason to start a fight if you are still going to stay with him no matter what. Its a waste of energy.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 1:16 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• how i learned my hubby was cheating was when he statred accusing me of cheating on him all the time when he was the one who would leave and be gone for hours at a time and never told me where he was or who he was with the guilty dog barks first
    christymoore

Answer by christymoore at 1:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Emotional cheating or physical cheating? Some men think having a fling isn't "cheating" & think it's normal to want more than one woman & don't think of it as infidelity if they don't plan on leaving you over it. Please don't automatically assume he is cheating if he stops having sex with you. There could be many reasons for that. Some emotional. Some physical. Some men even like to control their woman by withholding sex so that's not a real indicator of cheating. I would check his cell and his computer though. See if he has a myspace or facebook. Do a google search for his screen name to see if he is on a dating site. Check womansavers.com or dontdatehimgirl.com to see if some other women listed him as a cheater. Maybe he's just into porn or something not physical with another woman. Just talk with him about it. Tell him how you feel and what you think.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:16 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• HE CHANGED HIS ROUTINE,WHEN HE TOOK HIS SHOWER, MAKING SURE HE HAD NICE CLOTHES ON( WHILE @WORK) COULDN'T LOOK ME IN THE FACE AND ANSWER ME,STARTED TO CATCH HIM IN SMALL LIES THAT STARTED TO TURN INTO BIG ONES,STARTED STAYING IN HIS TRUCK ON PHONE WHEN HE GOT HOME, TURNING HIS PHONE OFF BEFORE HE CAME IN HOUSE, DIDN'T WANT ME TO GET OR PUT ANYTHING INTO HIS WORK TRUCK,STARTED TO GIVE ME MORE MONEY( BUYING ME-OUT OF GUILT) PAYING MY BILLS,SO MANY LITTLE THINGS, BUT MY BIGGEST CLUE WAS MY GUT FEELING, FOLLOW IT EVERY TIME
    leerywife

Answer by leerywife at 11:27 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• He starts staying out at night- says he is working he leaves his clothes under the car seat.He isn t where he says he suppose to be.stuff like that! Watch and check up
    Anonymous