What would you do if you were Sophie?

I just watched Sophie's choice..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know that show but what do you mean...do about
    what?
    Momdenoe

Answer by Momdenoe at 10:22 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I wouldn't have chosen. Having someone tell me that they would kill both children if I didn't choose between them doesn't mean that if I don't choose it's somehow my fault if they both die. I would refuse to choose, even if it meant that both would die. I would not have done anything wrong. Just because someone tells me that by not choosing I have chosen doesn't make it true. I do have to admit, though, that if they killed both, I would hope they'd kill me, too. Urg, just thinking about it makes me wanna hug my baby! Good question, though!
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• That was so depressing I don't even want to think about it. :-(
    I love Meryl Streep and I just watched "It's Complicated"....that was so good.
    Sophie's Choice was so painful to watch and I read the book too. Awful...but she was wonderful in the movie.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I'd have them kill us all

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:13 AM on Jun. 6, 2010