What is something you would pay money for to make your life as a mom easier?

As a mom I'm sure there are plenty of things to do for you in a day. What are some of the things you wish you could just have it done for you? A few people I asked mentioned: get candies packaged readily for birthday partys, pick up my laundy and get it done, nanny, get my groceries done, etc? Do you agree with any of these? Can you think of anything else?

Ronnie165

Asked by Ronnie165 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Food & Drink

• A cook. I don't mind loading the dishwasher or picking up but if I could have a cook then I wouldn't have to figure out what to make, how to make it, or eat my food cold since I am serving everyone else.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I have teens so I just want a nice message at this point!
    Anonymous

• I am taking my kids' karate uniforms to a dry cleaner to sew on their little ATA patches because I don't want to sew or iron them on.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:42 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I need a maid!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• i would definatly pay for somebody to clean my house. just the actual cleaning and scrubbing. i dont want them to put things away because i know where i want my stuff, but i hate cleaning the bathroom and kitchen and things like that. i would definatly have somebody to help me carry things too and from my car because i have to go up stairs and walk really far from my apt complex door to the car. and i would probably have a nanny just so that i can go jogging, or go to the gym sometimes, or when i have a DR's appointment or things like that. i would also like a personal trainer, a make up artist, and a hair stylist.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:44 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Someone to clean and organize.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:44 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• A maid, a nanny, a personal trainer, a personal assistant, a chaffeur, a gardener, an awesome travel agent, a poolman, a yardman, heck... take your pick
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• i love my gym membership. they take all my kids for 2 hours a day while i can workout, and take a shower, sit in the hot tub or sauna! there is a spa there too, so i can get my hair done, get a massage, a facial, a pedicure!!! in the summer i can get a book and sit by the pool too! the kids love it too!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:13 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Cook.

I would love it if someone else could cook whatever I wanted.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:06 AM on Jun. 11, 2010