What do you feel like you spend the most money on as a mom and wish you could save?

Ronnie165

Asked by Ronnie165 at 10:54 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• Insurance. There's not much money here. I can't say food since we can't get what we need.Plus An endless amount of Gas to pay for my long numerous rides to the DR. & Chemo. Etc... DH has been jobless for 18 mos. No jobs here. No decent car. He would have been at his job going on 25 years. But right now his job is taking care of me. I have cancer and I'm a big burden with all of my treatments & needs. I hope things work out well for everyone. May you want for nothing.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:42 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Food
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:55 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Food. I spend stupid amounts of $ on food. But we eat a LOT of fresh fruits and vegetables and that gets expensive. I just choose to look at it as an investment. Money later saved on medical bills.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• yeap food and cloths these kids grow like weeds
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• food
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 12:41 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Definitely food. It's costly to eat healthy in this household yet make sure we have enough to last us until the next paycheck.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 7:01 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Food. My dad used to say food was the biggest waste of money because we ate it and it came right back out! LOL!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:52 AM on Jun. 6, 2010