Has anyone ever bought Ice-Cream for your dog?

I hear there are ice-cream's for dogs. Is it good for them?

Ronnie165

Asked by Ronnie165 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Food & Drink

• We used to just buy our dog vanilla kiddie cones from DQ. Haha yeah she was spoiled, and lived to be 13 1/2 so apparently it didn't hurt her. But I have heard or that dog ice cream, its called Frosty Paws. My x bf used to give it to his dog. I wouldn't say its "good" for them but its def. not bad.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• It's called Frosty Paws. I get them for my dog. It's not bad for them, just make sure they don't get to much. Kinda like if we eat too much ice cream...... not good for the waust line!
    ErinY.

Answer by ErinY. at 11:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• My mother often buys a kiddie cone for hers or just gives her the last bit of my mom's cone. Mine are not that spoiled though.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:41 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Our dogs get a Frosty Paws treat for their birthdays.
    mupt02

Answer by mupt02 at 9:26 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• My MIL got it for her dog but she hated it (the dog, not the person) so she gave it to us for Boss and Poofy. Boss loved it, Poofy just licked it then went and drank water for a few minutes. If you get it, put it in the dish or on a plate. We made the mistake of putting it on the kitchen floor the first time and Boss just pushed it all over the kitchen trying to eat it. Big, sticky mess!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:22 AM on Jun. 6, 2010