Christian sisters! please can I ask for your help?

I am really big need of Jesus in my life and my son's life. He is 17 and thinks he can take on the world. Today he raised his fist at me and called me a bitch. Please can ask Jesus to help our family?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• i just said a prayer for you and for your son. try to have a sit down with him, that is unacceptable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• What did you do to provoke him?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:04 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• What did you do to provoke him?

-----------------

provoke him?????????? you should never raise your hand to parent
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I will pray to God. Cause Jesus said to keep the law, the law is you only pray to God.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• you may not know how you provoked him.. but you did.. it could be a simple word such as clean your room.
    i agree, never raise your hand at a parent.. but some kids do by little words to big
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 12:15 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• No you shouldn't, but a 17 year old just doesn't raise his fist and call you a bitch for no reason.   There is more to this than you are saying.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:16 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• OP here, please ignore the trolls. I need prayers and can't deal with satan's wrath.

The situation started like this. Yesterday I grounded him for coming home late. I told him he would not go out today. He was very rude to me all day. I ignored it. When we all started doing our nightly chores I told him to get off his cell phone and help. He yelled at me and refused to get off so I turned on parental controls which only allows him to text and get messages from numbers of my choice. He, like others. tried to blame his choices on me because I treat him like a kid. (he is 17) I refused to allow this mental abuse with my son, and it will not be allowed online. I didn't deserve it and I won't put up with it. This type of mental mind games of "you provoked it" or "you deserve it" is often times how spousal abuse begins. It is NOT my fault.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• kittenripmaygo
    you may not know how you provoked him.. but you did.. it could be a simple word such as clean your room.

The question is for Christian prayers not who is to blame. shame on anyone who wants to make the mother feel guilty about this. I don't care the mother did to provoke it. If you can't pray, simply leave
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Trolls?  Have I touched a nerve?  You are sticking your head in the sand! 

Why was he late?  Did he have a valid reason?  Is this a one off or is it habitual behaviour?  How late is late?

I told him to get off his cell phone and help.  Was this a demand or a request?   A little respect goes a long way.

He, like others. tried to blame his choices on me because I treat him like a kid. (he is 17)   It's starting to sound like you do and who are "the others"?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:24 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• The question is for Christian prayers not who is to blame. shame on anyone who wants to make the mother feel guilty about this. I don't care the mother did to provoke it. If you can't pray, simply leave

Prayer will do diddlysquat!  She has a young man on the verge of adulthood.  If she wants to live harmoniously with him then she needs to start treating him like a young adult.  No that doesn't mean letting him do whatever he pleases but it does mean some compromise and giving him some breathing room.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:27 AM on Jun. 6, 2010