Urgh!

So your grouchy tired baby FINALLY, after hours of fussing and whining and crying and clinging, FINALLY dozes off ever so slowly, you put him in his crib, tiptoe out the door, hold your breath while you eeeeeaaaase the door shut, and THEN....

What happens?

MamaRae85

Asked by MamaRae85 at 11:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• For me it's the police sirens. Then the whole adventure starts. All. Over. Again.
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• my kid never needed to be rocked to sleep
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 11:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Mine doesn't either, I'm just giving people a chance to express what frustrates them...
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 11:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• My phone rings and i realize that i left it in the baby room..... Oh no!!
    yevsgirl

Answer by yevsgirl at 11:51 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Then...my older child wakes up and yells "Mommy" down the hallway because she claims she couldn't find me even tho I'm standing 8 feet in front of her and she's in the doorway of her bedroom...or my boyfriend drops something downstairs big enough to send noise upstairs....or my half dumb dog spazes and starts barking at the ferret because the ferret doesn't want to play with her...or one of my idiot friends knocks on the door and the dog barks at that! I've actually had to tell my friends that if they decide to come over late to call me so I can have the door open so the dog won't bark. Luckily my girls are toddlers now and could probably sleep through a truck crashing through the living room though I do babysit my 1 year old nephew some nights and occasionally my 4 year old will fight sleep and she'll be almost asleep when one of those things wakes her up.
    Anonymous

• lmfao my son starts screaming afterward. so i would just sit outside his door and wait 10 minutes. he's usually asleep by then.. I stopped rocking him a week ago.. he don't need it. he can go to sleep on his own, he's just too spoiled lol
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 12:02 AM on Jun. 6, 2010