transitioning back from just having sex, to actually making love again

How do you get back to the way things were. Things got boring for a while, then some marital problems happened. Now that we are better again, sex is picking back up, but it's just sex, I want it to mean something again. How do you get back to that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I'll bow to the other ladies on this one. Love making is over rated in my opinion. I like the hot wild raw sex. Now THAT has meaning to me!
    Anonymous

• Try getting really sexy...and maybe role play. It sounds kinda silly...but my husband and I like to keep things fresh, so I'll go in the bedroom and close the door, and he'll knock and come "visit". We act like we are just friends...and we will talk and joke like friends for a few minutes and then one of us will make a move...it kinda makes it feel like it's our first time again. lol.
    Anonymous

• OP here- I like the hot sex too. But he could do that with anyone looking for a good time, kwim? I want something that is special between just the 2 of us. That he cant have with anyone else but me.
    Anonymous

• i think its more of a mindset than anything...you have to be in that place mentally to have a connection, i hope that makes some sense
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 12:54 AM on Jun. 6, 2010