Have you ever been arrested? If so what for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have never been arrested, but I have come close. In 1999, my dad and I went on a mission trip to Ukraine. Our translator went to go make a phone call to his family and we were taking pictures. I was taking a picture of a Stalin statue and my dad was taking a picture of 1940's columbine. We didn't know that there was a law that makes taking pictures of landmarks (statues, train tracks/stations, etc) illegal. A police officer came up to us and confiscated our cameras, took our passports and he was in the process of arresting us when our translator came running up to us and explained everything. We had to have a meeting with the mayor and by the end of the meeting the mayor had personally invited us to live in his town.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Not arrested only cuffed and held in a room until my parents picked me up. Officially it was for being out after curfew. But really a bunch of us where getting our stuff together to run away to california in a van.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:48 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Yes. Assault, disturbing the peace, resisting arrest, trespassing, interfering with police...not all at the same time but all that was between the ages of 14 and 16 and even though I could've been charged as an adult with any of those crimes but I had a wonderful attorney who later became my brother in law and I haven't gotten so much as a traffic violation since I was 16 so my record has remained clean, or I should say sealed but because it's been so long since I've been in trouble it has all been erased.
    Anonymous

• i was a bad girl when i was younger.
    i kicked a cop in the balls once and got arressted for resisting arrest and obstruction of government justice. and one time me and my boyfriend got into a fight, i called the cops, we both had marks on us so they arrested us for assault.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:50 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• When I was with my EX he called the cops on me after I "slapped" him for saying me having a miscarriage was the best thing that had ever happened to him . It was like 3 days after I had a DNC, I was in pain and upset. I went to jail for the night.
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 12:01 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Nope.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• No.
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 1:32 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Nope but I have been to traffic court and for that reason alone, I hope I never get arrested or see the inside of a courtroom ever!!!
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 1:32 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Almost. When I was 18 back in 1987 I worked as a cashier at Toys R' Us and let my stupid ass boyfriend at the time and his brother go through without paying for stuff. I was caught and almost arrested. He beat me up that night. Thank god I got away from his no good ass.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 6, 2010