ok ladies i need your help

im still havin issues with my cousin coming to my myspace page and snooping around and having people talk to me to get some dirt, while back someone suggested i write a "spoof" blog to teach her for snooping so i need ideas on what to write about, something totally off the wall insane.
she went as far as callin an older brother that i no longer talk to and tried to start stuff with him, he got my number from his ex and he really laid into me for stuff she told him about me that wasnt true, so if im being persecuted regardless of who i ignore and what i dont do i might as well have some fun with it. i havent talk to my cousin in over a year and i havent talked to my brother in 5 yrs, i dis owned him after he cheated on his wife with our first cousin when she was 16(the one giving me problems). i done my best to ignore her but when i do she just finds ways to make me look bad and has to make up stuff to do it
so any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hmm. Well.
    Why can't you put your Myspace on private? That way, she can't even snoop around, even if she wanted to! :]

Other than that, I would probably write a "story" blog, about how you know this girl A (you) is being hounded by girl B (her) and do a VERBATIM story account of what's happening. lol.
    Like... "once upon a time, *girl a* was going about her own little world, when she heard from *girl b* about how she wanted me to gang up on her brother's gf..." :]
    And every time she pulls a new prank, post a new story.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 2:57 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• op again
    i stopped talkin to my cousin after she wanted me to gang up on her brother's gf cause she hated her for no good reason, and she hacked her brother's myspace and wrote nasty things about his gf...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Wow the only way to fight her is to just let her keep going sooner or later she will run into someone who will not put up with her sh%# trust me my brothers wife is like this and after I ignored her it really did stop. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:10 AM on Jun. 6, 2010