So young moms can't give good advice????

Now we can't comment on teen issues...we get bashed for commenting on other things...just because I am 20 doesn't mean i don't have good advice to give of course no one is forcing you to read or do what i wrote.......

lendales_mommi

Asked by lendales_mommi at 1:01 AM on Jun. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• LMAO....ya...older moms are old. Don't blink honey bunches...because you will be us tomorrow. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• i know how you feel, i had my daughter when i was 16, so i was a young/teen mom. but that doesnt change the fact that i did the same thing as an older mama, i took care of my child. was i perfect? nope. but you will be hard pressed to find a perfect mom out there. my kids arent babies anymore, my daughter is 8 and my youngest is 6 and im 25 but that doesnt mean i dont have an opnion on things or have advice about things. so i totally know how you feel hun. the best thing that you can do is ignore all the ''older'' moms that seem to think that us younger moms are stupid and uneducated about everything!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 1:07 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• No one said you cannot give advice and some of it cannot be good.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:14 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I was a young mom once upon a time. I'm an "older" mom now. My personal opinion is that good advice comes from all ages and types of mothers. The trick is to listen with an open mind to what you are being told and decide what YOU can use for YOUR parenting. I have gotten good advice from young mothers, old mothers, grandmothers, etc. Don't stop commenting just because a couple of "older" mothers don't appreciate your input. There are plenty of mothers out there who may just need to hear what you have to say.
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 1:15 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Don't worry. I was 20 once and thought I knew everything. Then I turned 41 and found I still don't know what I thought I did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• lol,,you are responding to my post regarding moms who comment on 13-17 posts. I didnt say you cant respond, I am saying,,,look at your beautiful baby and think about their future,,cause Im tellling you my dear, it never ever changes. The feelings for your child will always be the same. Take an adult look at a teen question. A lot of the gals that answered my post where proud of the fact they where closier to my kids ages, they somehow got them and related to them. Look at that baby or toddler in front of you, and in 13-17 years, do you think those teen opinions you add to 13-17 will be the same for your own child at that point?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• i think older moms are just jealous..... cause hey..... their old!!!!!
    Anonymous

• i think older moms are just jealous.... cause hey...... they're old!!!!!! lmao
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I may be 20 but i am not that nieve to think i know everything. We are all adults and mothers i am not your teenage child giving you advice. I don't know everything or claim too but i do have good advice to give if you don't like it because of my age them go ahead and discriminate. And I will not stop commenting because when i become an "old" mom i would love to get advice from all ages and i would want to know what is really going on with the teenagers when my son is a teen.
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 1:20 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Lets all just agree we are all moms some of us started out young too and no one paid attention to us either. But we are all moms. this does not mean your advice or our advice cannot be good. But some of us had teenagers that a trip to the mall or movies were not going to help. Good advice just not for our teens. But like I said advice from any aged mom is helpful for someone.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:22 AM on Jun. 6, 2010