what were the things you ate durring pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Healthy food. What do you mean?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• i went thru phases...one phase was grilled cheese, one was honey nut cherrios, one was kraft dinner, one was cheese and crackers. aside from whatever phase i was going thru at that time, i ate whatever else i wanted..dinner always consisted of meat and rice or noodles..or pasta
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:28 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• hot dogs, chili dogs, corn dogs...til I found out that because of all the nitrates, they aren't good to eat when your pregnant. I was horrified
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 1:50 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Same foods I eat not pregnant: fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes, the occasional egg, a little bit of cheese.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:26 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Everything in sight, lol!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 11:28 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• A lot! I also went through phases. Once, at about 3 months, mom took me to a Mexican restaurant, and they had chips and salsa, and I HAD to get some to take home. I ate those for about two weeks, several times a day. I went through a McDonald's fry phase, ate them cold, hot, new, old, it didn't matter. Once, they were so cold I was crying and begging my husband to take them away, because I couldn't stop.
    I also went through a lot of salad and chocolate milk.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:58 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I ate very healthy with my second because greasy food made me have really bad heart burn and all I really wanted to eat was fruit but with this pregnancy, I have to have pizza with extra cheese. I try to watch what I eat since this is my third and I don't need alot of extra weight but my craving for extra cheesy pizza is just too strong to resist
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• The same things I ate prior to pregnancy. I didn't change my diet because I was pregnant - I was already eating a healthy well balance diet. As long as you eat healthy well balanced meals you don't need to change your diet because you're pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I'm doing phases too! Cereal, sandwiches, hamburgers, tomatoes... Oohh, a tomato avocado sandwich sounds sooo good right now!
    I also tend to start REALLY craving something if its just mentioned. Like mashed potatoes, chicken fajitas, etc. It was onion rings today.... Its ALWAYS something we don't have. And by the time we get it, I don't really want it...
    MrsAdorkable

Answer by MrsAdorkable at 5:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2010