Better Marriage Blanket

Has anyone heard of this? It's a blanket that stops your SO from smelling your farts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No. Tell us more...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• OP HERE It's a blanket that is made out of a fabric used by the military to protect against chemical warfare. It eliminates odors. I just seen the commercial for it. They come out with everything now days LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• does it have a sound blocker as well? cause my farts and sh*t don't stink! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• HAHA yes.. I saw it on Chelsea Lately a while back... I can't believe they the things they come up with to sell! lol If you ask me the problem isn't the smell coming through the blanket that's the problen...it's when it escapes out the top when one of you move that does it! :]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Wow....they'll come up with just about anything for you to waste your money on!
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 9:06 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Farts=chemical warfare?

laughing

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• LOL....I guess I know what I'm getting for Christmas now!
    My poor husband....when something 'dies' inside of me and I let off some gas they can be so foul-smelling that even I gag and have to run out of the room...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:07 PM on Jun. 6, 2010