Diaper Dilema

So...LO is almost five months old and weighs almost 18lbs. She is atleast 26-1/2" long also. I really like Pampers diapers, but am a little confused right now. They have the Swaddlers and the Cruisers. Which would be better for her? I know she is a size 3, but which kind would be best to buy? I haven't tried the Cruisers. Opinions ladies??? Or Oter recomendations?

Aubreys_Mom_10

Asked by Aubreys_Mom_10 at 2:25 AM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Live, Learn and then get Loves lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• It depends on how active she is. The cruisers are shaped a little different and the material is a little sturdier, they are intended for babies that are mobile. Swaddlers are intended for babies that aren't yet mobile.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I hear that the cruisers is best for babies that are crawling. My daughter is 4 months and we use the pamper swaddlers once she starts crawling we are gonna switch to the cruisers!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• i have a three yr old ( who is now is potty trained) and we tried both and they were both fine. i think we stayed w swaddlers cause they were cheaper and had more
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 8:42 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Cloth; you only need to buy them once. You may get lucky and pick some up on freecycle or Craigslist.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:15 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• We use Baby dry--when my LO sleeps is is about 14 hours and she is almost 2. She has been like this since she was 12 weeks and boy can they hold the pee. They are meant to hold for 12 hours. I would buy a small pack of each and try them. Good luck.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:33 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I always bought the store brand for when we were out, and used cloth at home. When I bought dipers, I got whicever ones had the most in the package for the price. No disposables (even pampers and huggies we got at our shower) ever held in poop messes or stopped leaks like the cloth ones with a velcro cover. I had a couple bummis covers and the other I think are called prowraps. They are way more adjustable for different sizes and just fit better than disposables.
    Anonymous

• I used the swadles for my dd
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 3:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2010