At what age do you consider a person to be old?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• like 50
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• My granny,,she is in an old folks home and can barely speak, cant recognize me anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Depends on what somebody is doing. Your probably too old to go rock climbing if your 90.
    Anonymous

• 40
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Daddy has prostate cancer and he hasnt been able to see my dd. I know he will never get out of the hospital, but I really want him to be able to see dd before he passes....my dad is 66
    Anonymous

• I don't. The term "old" is very derogatory to me. Think about it..Do you describe anything good as old? Nope.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:04 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• My grandma is 63 but is so healthy, looks young, and still so very active. I still consider her old though, because she's got that old people wisdom and criticism lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• well the age to retire, at least for the baby boomers is like 65, Im thinking by the time we get there our retirement age will be about 99! So much for old age for our generation, we will work till we drop!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• For me old is 70's or 80's. in your 40's and 50's I think your in your prime and your kids are fairly independant and dont need you every moment of the day and by your late 50's to 60's your enjoying retirement depending on if you planned retirement early in life.

Even when my grand parents and great grandparents hit their 60's and 70's and 80's they were going on vacations, enjoying life, getting out, making plans. They really lived their lives and enjoyed it, I want to be like that when I am older at least thats my goal. My mom is just now in her 50's and she is loving life with all of her kids grown she goes on trips, has dinner with friends, she always has something exciting going on. She and her husband go to races, concerts, and pretty much anything else she wants to do.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:13 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I dunno.. I consider my mom "old" cause shes my mom and its just stuck in my head like that from my teen years, shes 53 and doesnt take care of herself, smoker, drinker, bad skin.. But my grandmother, my moms mom, is 73 and she is in better shape than me! You would NEVER know she was in her 70s, so I dont think of her as old.
    So I guess if you said whats a number I would think sixty, but sometimes if you were to put two people side by side and ask, imight pick the younger one as the older one, depepnding on how they take care of themselves.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Jun. 6, 2010