What would make you flag this ad on CL?

Clothing for girl, 12 months-$6.00

Onsie, summer jumper with matching top, 4Th of July dress with matching underpants, tankini, 2 t-shirts & matching pants, top, hat & socks.

Will meet at public location.

Cash only.

Smoke and pet free home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Shopping

• Especially someone browsing the baby and kids section lol. You'd think they would have understood what you meant! Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• The underpants part! Seriously--not only is it gross, but it is also "suggestive" to the pedophiles that peruse sites like Craigslist.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:26 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• If it's the underpants part maybe you should change it to diaper cover or bloomers. I still don't know why it would really get flagged though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Maybe I should word it different, I don't mean underwear, lol. At 12 months my DD was still in diapers. They aren't aren't underwear, just the pants you put over the diaper. Does that make sense?
    Anonymous

• Thank you both. I changed it so people would understand better. I really don't understand why they thought it was actual underwear for a 12 month old.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Anon 838, that is exactly where I posted. I don't get it, lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• It doesn't matter what I post, when I post, how I post.....every single one of mine get flagged. I don't know why - did I tick someone off? A girl I worked with once said that through her phone she had something that made it possible for her to see the email addresses or something? Cause someone ticked her off and she was like "Guess what, hon, I can see your email and I will flag everyone of your posts". I don't get the whole thing but I give up. I once tried to give away a Christmas tree and some jerk flagged me so many times that I posted 3 times in one night and finally gave up and threw the freaking thing away....darn shame, too, nice tree but I had no way to advertise it. People are jerks sometimes.
    renrut3907

Answer by renrut3907 at 9:04 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• It did kinda sound like a code message. LOL I'd just leave out the will meet in a public place too. You can offer that when they reply.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:06 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• This is nothing in there that would make me flag the ad. Of course I only flag craigslist posts when that are actually offensive.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 9:08 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

Put diaper cover for them, not underpants.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Jun. 6, 2010