We are telling my family that I am pregnant with #3 today! How did you tell your family and friends...were you creative or just blurt it out ? :)

My family is gonna be FLOORED!

I am sure they thought we were DONE with 2. Possibly b/c I have said that for a couple of years! HAHAHAHAHA!

I am almost nervous! :)

I made a early fathers day card that has my other two kids names and birthdays in a row...and at the end of the row....a question mark and my due date :) Cute :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I told my mom about Kiwi, I called her and told her she was officially and old woman now (she hates aging, so I thought it was funny). She didn't get it at first, and asked who my little brother knocked up! She was happy though.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• With #1, I called my parents since they were living in Canada and I was living in England.  With #2, I was visiting my parents when I took the test and had to call my husband in England.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:28 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• w/ our 3rd I had the boys bring a bun out of the toy oven for grandparents. w/ a note about a bun in the oven

w/ our 2nd we had our oldest son wear a big brother t-shrt

w/ our first it was Christmas and we gave them little baby botties
    Anonymous

• sent a pic of the pregnancy test to my folks!
    Anonymous

• we blurted out no one was too happy so it wasn;t fun for us but after 3 we are done.
    Anonymous

• I didn't tell anyone I was pregnant with #3, #4 and #5. In fact my dad found out with #3 and #4 after the baby was born. With this last one he found out just a couple weeks ago when I had to leave my 4yo at home with him when I went for an ultrasound. I was 32 weeks at the time. That's when my other kids found out, too.
    We told my in-laws by just telling them.
    I just got tired of all the frickin' grief I get. Every pregnancy I was told how stupid I was and ruining my life and basically they all made me feel like crap for having another baby. I haven't been allowed to enjoy any of my pregnancies since my 1st because of uncaring family.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:35 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I'm not preggo yet but when I am I want to call our local radio station and had them play the song

"Your the reason our kids are ugly" by Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn.

One of my fave songs and announce to my husband that is always listing to the radio at work that I'm pregog.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:13 AM on Jun. 7, 2010