playing with poop! HELP!

My extremely good little boy has been playing with his poop! He will be 3 in September and we were going to wait until then to start potty training. We were also waiting until then because he has a new little sister who is 1 month old. My sons behavior has changed since her arrival. He has been playing with the poop during his nap time so we don't always know when he is doing it. I don't want to start potty training now because of his new sister but I'm going crazy with the poop!

GiannisMomma

Asked by GiannisMomma at 10:14 AM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would honestly start the potty training now. You have to try to get him to put his excretions in the potty and then he can't play with them. I am sorry that you are going through this.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:15 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• My niece did the same thing. My brother and sister-in-law cut the feet off of her footie pajamas and put them on her backwards so she couldn't get them off. Hope that helps. Good luck!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 10:27 AM on Jun. 6, 2010