Myrtle Beach Restaurants

We are heading to Myrtle Beach in a few days and I am hoping you have some suggestions. This is our third trip and we are looking for some good local restaurants. If you are a local or vacation there quite often let me know the best places to eat.

Kari126

Asked by Kari126 at 10:33 AM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Travel

• The Original Benjamen's. Its a big, yummy seafood buffet!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:50 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• My favorite local restaurant to go to for breakfast is Mammy's. It is right behind the Gay Dolphin (beachside). They have an absolutely delicious breakfast buffet, that has REAL eggs. I want to say that it is around $6.95 per person and it's all you can eat. I promise, it is delicious and it's LOCAL.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I would just stay away form the chains or anyplace that you can eat at home. Lots of coupons available!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:56 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Thanks for the responses. We don't have much variety where we live so it is not hard to avoid what we can get here. Any ideas for excellent bar b que or low country?
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• oh Mrytle Beach is PeeDee and not low country. Have to go further south for that.
    Anonymous

• haha meant to say shrimp and grits.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 10, 2010