Just wondering, how many Christians are reading and answering in this section?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm here but I just signed on so this is the first one I've answered today

Answer by admckenzie at 10:55 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I am!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 10:55 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• great. I read some questions and responses today that made me think this isn't the best place for a Christian. I guess there were just a few bad responses :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I'm not a Christian. But I was raised one, and I'm married to one. I'm one of those "horrible heathens". Haha... OP, you're going to find assholes of every belief around here, but you'll also find good ones from each as well. As long as you're civil, most will be civil back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I do, occasionally. When it's just a question begging for drama, I try to avoid it.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I'm not Christian either. But I have a great respect for Christians and those of all faiths. You will find that there are those who seem to feel it's an Us vs Them kind of game, but most of us don't. I think the Christians in this section do tend to get the raw end because they are not only trying to counter others but themselves in many cases. Some of the worst hate and criticism I have seen towards Christians as been from OTHER Christians lately. The majority of us that aren't Christian understand that we are no better than anyone else and although you'll see a difference in opinion and beliefs there is a general layer of respect there as long as it's returned. You will notice though that once that respect is kicked aside... the claws do tend to come out... I think that's just part of human nature. But there are a good bit of people on both sides here and we always love more opinions!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:28 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• "I read some questions and responses today that made me think this isn't the best place for a Christian."

Why is that? THere are people of all beliefs here. Does that make it not a good place for you?
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Hello anon. Welcome to the beliefs section. There are numerous beliefs here and not just christian. There is alot of drama and I tend to stay away from the immaturity...lol. Somedays are good and there are some good mamas on here.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:18 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I guess there were just a few bad responses :)

If you are not comfortable somewhere that religion actually means ALL religions and not just Christian like it does to many people, you will probably not be comfortable here.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• There is alot of drama and I tend to stay away from the immaturity...lol.

good advice thanks
    Anonymous