Hi everyone iam 22 in i usually have a normal cycle its from 28-35 days my last period was april 23 2010 i feel normal but sometimes i get sick on my tummy. I didnt get a period for the month of may! Help please iam makin a doc appt. Soon

Help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You can get a pregnancy test just about anywhere for as low as $2. They all work the same, you either pee on the stick or pee in the cup that comes w/it and dip the stick in it. The cheap ones work just as well as the expensive ones.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Ummm...a 28-35 day cycle is not a regular cycle. a regular cycle only alters a day or 2...not a week
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Anon I think what she means by regular is that she gets them every month without skipping a month...op I would by a pregnancy test you can get them at the dollar store for a dollar and they work exactly the same as the ones that you would spend 5 dollars on. I suggest getting on of those first before making the doctors visit unless you have really good insurance that will cover that
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 6, 2010