Have you ever heard of rudespace?

I am carious my husband said he never uses it. That when you on myspace that it just pops up, it's like a porn site but set up like myspace form! He said he never get's on it. Should I trust him? Because I wonder. It already had a password typed in and it popes up right when I was getting into my mys pace account. He then said no I never use it! But all 3 emails that he uses was a choice. Usually when you apply on a website it saves your email addresses. That's something I noticed. So maybe he really is on it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• When I worked in online advertising, there are ads that are placed that use your login to whatever site you're on in the actual ad and it's pre-filled (think University of Phoenix, etc. on Monster.com - where I used to work). So if it looks like his myspace account login info (and I don't use myspace so don't know this pop up or pop under referenced), then it may just be the ad. Check cookies on your computer and see if a cached page shows where the login is in the cookie and you'll know if he has accessed the site!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Never heard of it, but it sounds like he's got an account. If it were a pop up add it wouldn't have his email addresses on it. If it's just porn, he was probably embarrassed and I'd let it go. If it's a networking porn site where you talk to people and stuff... that's a little different.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:34 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• If it pops up with a log in than of course he has used it. I have no clue what the site is but obviously your husband does.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:38 AM on Jun. 6, 2010