How much did you pay for YOUR bathing suit?

And do you like it, does it fit correctly?

I just paid $48 for the top and $26 for the bottom. The top is made identically to a bra and since I am a 34FF, I really need the support and not feel like I'm gonna fall out of it.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• $50
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:33 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• $18 in all from Ross. It's a Speedo tankini. I don't have any special bust area needs, so it's not as hard for me to find a cheap one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• oh wow, i'm not that big but i'm almost there with 44DDD but i haven't bought a suit yet. hell i'm too fat to be in anything with spandex in the name, lol. but i think you did good espeically with the top and how heavy you are. cuz it can get pricey once you become top heavy
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• MommaSyrup07 look into this site....  http://www.bravissimo.com/ they sell 1 and 2 piece suits.  You may find one that suits you.

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:37 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Oh, and I don't think I misunderstood but I only weigh 145 lbs. and am 5'5" tall
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I got a one piece from k-mart. It cost $25. My mom, 20 years older than me, calls it an old lady suit! Of all people! It's black, w/a skirt over the bottom that falls mid-thigh. The top has built in support, and not the padded bullshit that most come with, but real honest to goodness support (yay! I don't have to wear a bra to the beach this year!). It's the kind that ties behind the neck. Very cute, and after trying on several, it was the one that fits and doesn't let it all hang out (boobs, butt, belly).
    It's hard to find one that fits if your top and bottom are different sizes. I am a 36DD, although after reading your question, I guess I'll think twice before complaining now. I'd need a much bigger size for the top than bottom, so I'm glad I found the one that covers it all and still fits.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Nothing because since I had kids I've gained 60lbs and I look like shit so why the hell would I go out in public in next to nothing on? lol
    Anonymous

• i havent gotten one yet, my problem isnt so much price but i cant find anything that matches, i have a little butt and waist and rather top heavy
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 12:19 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• $575. It fits perfectly.
    Anonymous

• $129, and it fits well.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:44 PM on Jun. 6, 2010