The Doctor told me that I am 2 months into my pregnancy...... I can already feel the baby moving. Can I be further along in my pregnancy???

What do you think? Is it possible??

t.rivera

Asked by t.rivera at 11:49 AM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I could feel my current son at 8 weeks. The doctor said the more you have the earlier you feel the baby move.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 12:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• It's possible. Or it may just be gas.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:50 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I'm very sure that its not gas but i really do think that I may be far along..... In April, my period was short which is not usual.... The same thing happend for my daughter......
    t.rivera

Answer by t.rivera at 11:54 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Their estimate of your due date could be off, or you could be very sensitve and able to feel movement earlier than most women. It could also be gas.
    Anonymous

• If your doctor did an ultrasound and bloodwork, then his estimated gestational age is pretty accurate. It honestly is probably just gas, or maybe in your head to be honest.. But you could definitely just be ultra sensitive..
    Anonymous

• have they done an ultrasound yet to give you an estimate on your due date? If they have done an ultrasound then theyre estimate on how far along you are I would say is accurate, however if they havennt and they are going by the date of your last period they could very well be wrong
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 12:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• No I have not had an ultrasound yet....... And this is my third kid so I am pretty sure of what I'm feeling. Thanks everyone!
    t.rivera

Answer by t.rivera at 12:40 PM on Jun. 6, 2010