late but a neg result

i am late and i took 2 test and still got a negitive..and i am never late i am always on time with my periods i dont know what else it could be cuz i am tired alot heartburn like crazy and my breast are sore off and on what else could it be???

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 11:50 AM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could be stress. I know I hate hearing it myself but recently went through a similiar thing. I was two weeks late wasn't keeping food down and so on and thought I was got tested (blood cause pee never works for me) and it was neg. The day after I got the results I started. There was alot going on at the time so I'm pos it was just stress. Try to not think about it. If you dont' start after three weeks or more call your doctor because it could also be a cyst but only worst case.
    Godspitgrl

Answer by Godspitgrl at 11:55 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• You may be too early to get a pos test, or it could be stress. Like the other post said, wait a while or call your dr for the blood test to be sure.
    Anonymous

• A lot of stress can make you late even if you are so regular most of the time someone could make a calendar based on your cycle. Has there been anything particularly stressful in your life recently, beyond the norm? I have had a couple times that it seemed everything was just spiraling out of control, I didn't sleep, my boobs hurt something fierce and I was just nauseous all the time. I ended up being like 2 weeks late, which is unusual. I usually have my period every 30 days, every time at the same time of day, usually around late morning. How late are you?
    What time are you taking the tests? It gives a more accurate result if you take it first thing in the morning, w/the first pee after waking up.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:31 PM on Jun. 6, 2010