Do your kids get "jammie days" where they can stay in their jammies all day?

I'm not a huge fan of them, but my husband and daughter love them. I let her have a jammie day about three or four times a month or so.

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• We used to do them bi-weekly but havent in a while.

The kids stay in their jammies and they do enjoy it, might have to start it up again. I get dressed, its just the kids that dont.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Never thought to leave them in their jammies all day. I don't like staying in mine so I get them dressed when I get dressed. If they are sick or something is usually the only time they stay in their jammies all day
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• That's everyday until we have to go somewhere or we go outside to play....
    Anonymous

• yeah I let my daughter do it as long as I have nothing planned for the day. but I tell her to put on fresh jammmies she can't stay in the ones she slept in.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:55 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• It's usually more of jammie half-days around here. I'm off on weekends, so on Saturdays I'll let my kids stay in their jammies until after naps when my husband gets home. If we're going to go out and do something at that point (we usually do our grocery shopping and stuff at that time), then I'll get them dressed of course; if we're staying home, I'll let them stay in their jammies all day.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• yep jammie day is just about every day if we dont have to go anywhere,
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 12:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• the only time it's a jammy' day in our home is when someones sick.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 12:59 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Noone in my house gets dressed until its time to go out. Its always jammie day here and when we get home from going out we usually put the jammies back on.
    Nessasmomma

Answer by Nessasmomma at 1:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Yup.... when it's a no school, bad weather day.... then those jammies go in the wash and we get clean ones that night. Takes a lousy weather day and gives it a fun twist!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• When they were tiny---before they went to preschool or kindergarten and we had no place we had to go, then, yes,they could stay in their jammies. Those were the fun times!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2010