What to do?

I m so exhausted in my relationship. When every thing is allright I feel that my DH is an angel on earth he s very kind, very sensitive, very nice with me telling that he loves me and he s happy w/ me, but when we fight he s my nightmare he treat like I m a shit, I m the worse thing that ever happens to him.What can I do? I m the kind of person who cant hide my feelongs or live w/ the situation until it s back to normal. talking abt normal, i m so confused what s the normal situatiion in our lives, is it to in peace and love or fight. I m now in a stage that I wanna scream and run away w/ my baby where no body can be w/ us. I m writing and crying b/ce I don t know what to do, with my family overseas, no friends I m very deprived of love while he s enjoying his time w/ his friends in the Pocono Race.I m praying God to help me and be w/ me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow, our men must be brothers! I can't stand it when things are out of whack with SO. He's one that will just walk away and not talk about things. That drives me nuts. I finally had enough of that since I'd make myself sick worrying about stuff when he did that. Now I make him tell me "it's ok" before he leaves. I told him he can leave if he wants but not to leave angry. He's honored that. Men tend to walk away and forget about things while we grieve over stuff. It's not fair but what I have worked out with SO seems to work for us both. He doesn't have to discuss anything and I know things are ok we just needed time apart for things to settle down. I hope you find something that works for you as well. Compromise is healthy in a relationship.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• i tried ur method but it doesn t work eventhought he says that it s OK he doesn t acting like its OK. i just wanna run now or sleep for all day long to stop thinking abt this but i can t i have a baby
    Anonymous

• OP: it s me the anon 1:21
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Hey I would first sit down and tell him what you want do not cry just say straight out what is going to happen in this relationship. Two go out and make some friends start a play group meet some people in your area. Three I would also find something I was passionate about and do it. You have a baby but you were also a woman before you were a mother having a day off to meet with friends of other babies your age might lead to a trade in babysitting and a happier you.GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2010