anyone freakin out about the world ending in 2012

i am

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope. First it was going to end in 2000 when half the country fell into the ocean, now it's 2012. I think a few too many people saw a movie and had some nightmares.
    Anonymous

• Nope... No one knows the day or time when the Lord will return. The 2012 prophecies by the Mayans is NOT the end of the world, but the beginning of a new calendar.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 2:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Umm i think you misunderstood my family.

The world is not going to end in 2012. The current era will end in 2012.

Currently with everything gong on we are entering a new era, and the current era wil have ended in 2012.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Almost every year you hear about how someone said we were gonna end in one of our previous years. There's no sense in worrying over it....It's not going to happen and even if it does can we stop it?
    Becca1NiNe

Answer by Becca1NiNe at 2:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• WHO KNOWS, I WORRY ABOUT THINGS I CAN CONTROL, NOT THE THINGS I CANNOT!!
    Anonymous

• The only thing they had to do back then is study the sky/stars. The planets will all align that day. What better time to start the calender over again? Also I agree with anon 21. I highly doubt it but if it does it's out of my control. So I'm just gonna live my life til then.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:28 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Nope, cuz it's not gonna happen. The only "world ending event" that will happen that day is my firstborn will turn teen - 12-21-12 is her 13th birthday!
    Anonymous

• Lots At least it would seem that way by the number of times this question gets asked.

Anonymous

• Nope.
    Anonymous

• i am not freaking out.i know that the earth itself will not end that day.and i know that if a disaster happens that day, and i die , i will go straight from this life into my enternal life in heaven.
    Kiki_pie1979

Answer by Kiki_pie1979 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 6, 2010