How does a homosexual child act?

Since so many people believe that you are born a homosexual, I wanted to ask this question. Have you ever seen a homosexual child? If so, how do they act?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• The same way a heterosexual child acts. Sexual attraction won't kick in until puberty, just like with heterosexuals.
    Anonymous

• NO I HAVE NOT. THEY SAY SOME KINDS KNOW WHEN THEY ARE YOUNG. I WOULD THINK THEY WOULD KNOW BETTER WHEN THEY ARE OLDER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS THEY FEEL.
    Anonymous

• Actually I have. As my cousin grew up he was always super feminine. He played with the girls and hated anything boylike- trucks, sports, mud etc. Sure enough he's gay as he could be. He's always known he was different and as soon as he learned what being gay he meant he declared he was gay.

Anonymous

• Since most homosexual adults don't act differently than hetero or bi adults except as relates to their sexual preferences, it should not come as a big shocker that most to-be-gay children don't act differently than their peers.
    MamaZoya

Answer by MamaZoya at 2:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I know a story, but have not seen it persoanally. Basically, the child who was a boy, was super feminine. He is an adult now and is homosexual. Im not making any statement here.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• When I was a little kid, I rejected all things girly and feminine- no dolls, no makeup, nothing. It was all about trucks and legos and getting dirty. I'm perfectly straight.

My brother played with dolls. He's straight.

There is no way to tell from the way a child plays.
    Anonymous

• Answered at 1:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 by: Anonymous
    Anonymous
    The same way a heterosexual child acts. Sexual attraction won't kick in until puberty, just like with heterosexuals.

this

Answered at 1:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 by:

* MamaZoya

MamaZ...
    Since most homosexual adults don't act differently than hetero or bi adults except as relates to their sexual preferences, it should not come as a big shocker that most to-be-gay children don't act differently than their peers.

and this
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I DON't believe you are born that way. The Bible says homosexuality is a sin. God would not condemn someone for homosexuality if you were born that way. It is a choice.
    Anonymous

• How does a homosexual adult act? Just like a heterosexual adult. So how does a homosexual child act? Just like a heterosexual child.

And Anon @ 3:16 - Please research your religion and science. Christianity NEVER condemned homosexuality. It is only after mistranslations, political agendas and people not researching their religion do most modern Christians believe homosexuality is a sin. Also, science has proven it is something you are born with. The brains of homosexual males is similar in structure to that of heterosexual females and the brains of homosexual females is similar in structure to that of heterosexual males.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 3:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• My son is nine. From the time he could express himself, he wanted to wear dresses, and liked pretty things. He is very feminine in his tastes in almost everything. He likes girls toys, and calls himself a tomgirl (only to me, though, because he is very aware of people's reactions as he has been made fun of a lot). He would like to wear his hair in pony tails and he has a crush on a male singer that little girls his age like....at a minimum he is transgender, but he is also likely to be gay. I'm sorry if the bible says he wasn't born this way, but he didn't choose this, and he is my beautiful innocent little boy.
    Anonymous