Are you forgetful?

I know I can't be the only one. I'm bad though. I have to have a note tapped to the inside of my front door saying "turn off the coffee pot" or I'll just leave it on when I leave. If it's not written down, I'm not going to remember it.

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 2:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's what I always say -- If I don't write it down, it's not happening. Thank God for post it notes and tiny notebooks. I have 2-3 notebooks in my purse so I always have something to write on.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:34 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Yup, I'm a note maker or it doesn't get done

Answer by admckenzie at 5:21 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I have memory loss problems since I had ECT series done back several years ago (2006 I think).
    If anyone ever considers this treatment, I advise against it. The long-term side effects just aren't worth it and it is not completely effective.

Anyhow, I have to have lists, sticky notes, alarm clocks, and all that, too, to remind me of various things throughout the day...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2010