puppy question.

Ok so we got a puppy a few months ago. He is great he is almost all the way potty trained and overal a great dog! Before we got him I did read about his main breed. He is a chiwiwa pomerian pug mix. His mom is a chiwiwa pom mix and dad is a chiwiwa pug mix. All I really want to know is if there is any info out there that can tell me what therar dogs are typically like as in when these breeds are mixed together. I have look but have found no site or info it only let's you pick between 2 breeds not 3. Now he was bread this way on purpose they have had puppies in the past and people loved them so much they have waiting lists for them. Any info will help. Any web sites I can go to that will let me search a 3 breed mix. Or if any of you mommas have and info I will be glad to hear it. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Pets

• bread..the stuff you eat
    bred...the things people do to dogs.

What you have is a plain old fashioned mutt. There will be very little information on the breeds mixed together because people who typically do this are backyard breeders and puppy millers.

If you read up on each of the dogs mixes you will get some sort of indication of what the dog will be like as it gets older. But this is only an indication as several factors, like how you take care of the dog, whether or not you have properly trained the dog, and other things factor into an individual dogs temperament.

Please stop supporting people like these...
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 4:37 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Hard to say at this point as is still a puppy, but I was always told, whether true or not, is a mix usually takes after the breed it resembles most. Read up on each breed and you should get somewhat of an indication what the pup could be like. Regardless though, just love him! Train him well, take him to puppy classes, make sure he is well socialized and in good health. Have fun with him!

(And ignore the grammar police. We all know what you mean.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Jun. 14, 2010