What are the qualities you look for in a friend? And how many friends do you have?

How often do you weed them out, and which ones do you weed out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Honesty, respect. I have lots of acquaintances but limit my friends. Those I choose as my friends, real friends, I will have for life.
    Anonymous

• Respect, honesty, kindness........how many friends do I have? None at the moment.
    Anonymous

• Kind, funny, gets my sense of humor w/out being offended by it, will answer her phone when I call at midnight w/a problem and knows I will do the same. Someone who knows I'd both die and kill for her and I know she'd do the same. Someone you can tell anything to w/out fear of judgment. I only have a couple of people I consider friends, and only one that I actively have kept in touch with. With the others, numbers got lost, people moved. But, w/ the one, she's more sister than anything. We've been best friends since we were young, after meeting the first day of 6th grade (she was 11 1/2, I was about to turn 11) and now she's 27, I'm almost 27. So, yeah, a long time. Our kids call themselves sisters (they claim we're all mean parents for not giving them each a "real" sister, so they just took it upon themselves and called them selves sisters). We were maid of honor in each others weddings.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• i look for someone who is driven and shares some of the same values as me but mostly wants to have a good time.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:59 PM on Jun. 6, 2010