Do you think your kids will have a great future in this world?

Would love to hear about your views of the world and how you see your kids fit in this world.

Ronnie165

Asked by Ronnie165 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• As long as I raise them right, I don't see why not.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• My son is a ground pounder he is going into the marines and he knows hard work is the key to everything he gets and thanks me for being a strong woman and mother and making sure he knew how to earn and how to make his own success in the world. This guy is going to be in power somewhere. LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I will do everything I can to make sure she is successful. Right now she is only 14 months, my husband and I joke that her dream is to be an Olympic tri-athlete in gymnastics, volleyball, and swimming. She can almost swim alone, she loves playing with my volleyballs, and she loves hanging on bars and doing rolls. We always joke that we'll make her dreams for her until she is old enough to make her own. We do want to make sure she dreams big and we will do every thing we can to give her the tools to succeed in whatever dreams she makes for herself.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 4:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• My kids now full grown have a beautiful future already, all three with great educations and ambitions.

Answer by older at 5:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Yes, my son does have a beautiful future in this world. Our kids will be our future leaders, teachers, doctors. lawyers,etc. It is up to us to raise them with respect and empathy for others, love and caring for others. To show them the importance of an education and to never stop learning. My sons options for a career are promising and I know that he will be a loving, respectful, empathatic man some day...because that is how I raised him.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• My kids are definitely out-of-the-box, creative thinkers which I think is going to serve them well. They don't feel the need to be like everyone else -- they can make their own path. So I have very high hopes for them. No matter what career(s) they choose to pursue, they'll do it in their own unique way. I'm proud of them already!
    SusanTheWriter

Answer by SusanTheWriter at 11:55 AM on Jun. 7, 2010